- Central Music School at Tchaikovsky Moscow State Conservatory (a course of M.Marchenko)
- Gnesins’ Russian Academy of Music (a course of prof. A.Starodubrovsky)
- Maimonides State Classical Academy (assistantship, a course of professor O.Musorin, and of Associate Professor E.Derzhavina)
- «Sanford Meisner technique» (acting course 2019, 2021)
- Ivana Chubbuck Studio Moscow (acting course 2019-2020)
A finalist and nominee of the Russian National Music Awards (RMA);
A laureate of international music competitions;
In 2014 joined the list of Top 100 as «The most beautiful pianist» according to FHM magazine;
A brand ambassador of «Horse Force» and the chain of pharmacies «36.6» since 2015;
A brand ambassador of swiss cosmetic company «Greymy»;
Viki Lee had tours in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Seattle, San Jose, Tacoma, Chicago, Dallas, Pittsburg, Atlanta, Boston, Berlin, Munich, Düsseldorf, Vienna, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Brussels and Prague.
The repertoire includes compositions of neoclassicism, classical crossover, new age, embient, minimalism and post minimalism (Yiruma, Yann Tiersen, Ludovico Einaudi, Jóhann Jóhannsson, Ramin Djawadi, James Horner, Hans Zimmer and other).
in addition to modern genres, Viki Lee performs classical repertoire (Frederic Chopin, Robert Schumann, Alexander Skriabin, Pyotr Tchaikovsky, Bela Bartok, Franz Liszt, Domenico Scarlatti, Ludwig van Beethoven, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Joseph Haydn, Johann Sebastian Bach, Maurice Ravel, Claude Debussy, Sergei Rachmaninoff, Sergei Prokofiev, Dmitri Shostakovich and Alfred Schnittke).